Ocala Solar Electric Provider Serves Central Florida
Clean, Sustainable Solar Electricity Solutions in Central Florida
Solar Lights & More provides clean, sustainable solar electricity solutions for homes and businesses. Solar power combats the rising and unpredictable cost of the energy, provides increased supply reliability and helps offset the effects of global warming. We work with you to evaluate, address and simplify your electric energy needs.
Solar Electric Benefits
- Clean, safe energy
- Simple operation, no moving parts
- Long term reliability
- Shelter from escalating costs
- Peace of mind about your energy impacts
- Increased value of home or business
- Federal tax credit (30%) and Cash incentivies in some states
- Independence from foreign oil
- Keeps energy dollars in the United States
- A legacy for your grandchildren
Why Should you Choose Solar Electric?
- Solar Electric or Photovoltaic (PV) systems reduce or completely eliminate the amount of electricity you currently buy from your utility service to power your home or business. Solar power systems will provide you with fixed energy cost so no more enduring rate increases!
- Solar Energy is clean, renewable and reliable. It will help to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels; a major contributor to global climate changes and the conflict in the Middle East.
- Solar Electric systems have little to no maintenance costs once installed. Warranties may range from 10-25 years and include power production. With the help of tax incentives and tax credits, costs of installing solar has dropped dramatically recently.
- Your solar electric system will help your community when you generate more than you use during peak demands. You may also “run your meter backwards” and the utility will pay you for the electricity you produce!
- With over 25 years in the solar industry, Solar Lights and More has the experience, dedication and knowledge to install your solar electric system to run smoothly for many years to come. Solar Lights & More is a SunPower Premier Dealer ranked number one in the solar technology industry.