Ocala’s Top Solar Ventilation Provider
An Affordable and Eco-Friendly Way to Stay Cool
In Florida, it’s easy to rack up your air conditioning bill at any time of year. Solar ventilation systems introduce a more affordable alternative to cool your house while managing humidity levels and helping the environment. At Solar Lights & More, we offer a wide range of solar panel services, including solar roof ventilation, to keep you cool and comfortable without breaking the bank.
What Is Solar Roof Ventilation?
Solar roof ventilation is a novel solution to keeping your home temperatures down by ventilating the roof via solar panels. By swapping out hot air for cool air flow generated by solar-powered fans, you’ll be lowering the temperature of your entire house while maintaining healthy conditions for your property’s foundation. If you’re interested in finding out how to get started, our experienced and knowledgeable team will help you choose the best solar attic fan for your home.
Why Do We Need to Ventilate Roof Cavities?
Besides offering much-needed fresh temperatures for the home, it’s vital to ventilate roof cavities for overall house health. If left unventilated, the roof’s foundation will become humid and prone to a number of highly damaging risks, like mold decay and termites. With a solar roof ventilation fan, you’ll be keeping yourself and your home healthy.
What Are the Traditional Options for Ventilating a Roof?
For decades, whirlybirds have been the preferred way to ventilate the roofs of homes. With large turbines that suck the hot air off of the roof, whirlybirds ultimately have the same end goal as solar attic fans. However, they feature one major drawback – they rely on the difference in temperature between the hot roof and cold fan to function. Without a significant contrast in temperature, whirlybirds will deliver inconsistent results.
What Are the Benefits of Installing Solar Roof Ventilation?
You can trust a solar roof tile ventilator to work at all times, even in cloudy weather. There are countless reasons to opt for innovative solar ventilation over older solutions. Some of the top benefits include:
- It cools down home temperatures: Solar roof ventilation has been proven to reduce home temperatures by up to 30 degrees.
- It protects your home’s foundation: By preventing moisture from accumulating in your roof fixtures, you’ll be avoiding major problems like mold decay. At best, mold will cost a few thousand to fix, and at worst, it will cause irreversible damage that depreciates home value.
- It boosts your air conditioner’s lifespan: By maintaining a reasonable temperature on your roof, your A/C unit won’t need to work as hard to keep the rest of the house cool.
- It’s affordable to install and maintain: With easy installation and less need for air conditioning, you’ll be making a wise investment by choosing solar roof ventilation.
- It helps your health: Without proper ventilation, you can suffer from breathing problems and allergic reactions to mold spores. Solar helps your health and your home’s health at the same time.
- It helps the environment: Solar ventilation is a sustainable way to stay cool without harming the ecosystem.
Why Choose Us?
Solar Lights & More is Central Florida’s solar panel expert serving the region for more than 25 years. Our family-owned and operated business takes pride in providing the community with one-of-a-kind service and the industry’s best products and brands, like the Natural Lights attic fan. Call us today for a free quote on solar ventilation.
Why Choose Us?
- State Certified Solar Contractor
- High Tech and High Quality Solar Products
- Cost effective and Clean Energy
- Increase Property Value
- Tax Incentives
- Exceptional Warranties On All Products
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed