How Solar Pool Heaters Works?
1. Set automatic control unit for desired water temperature
2. Sensor detects changes in solar heat and tells the automatic control unit when there is energy available to work efficiently.
3. Your pool pump sends cold water from the pool through the solar collectors.
4. SunSaver solar collectors transfer the sun’s heat to the water as it flows through the collectors.
5. Warm, solar-heated water flows back to the pool, continuously circulating through the collectors until it reaches pre-set temperature levels. At night and in limited sunshine, a sensor prevents the pool from being cooled by automatically triggering the controller to shut off the system and drain water from the collectors.