Solar Tubular Skylights for Central Florida Home
Bring the natural light of the sun into any space in your home!
For about the cost of a nice light fixture, we can bring the soft natural light of the sun into virtually any space in your home. Installed on any roof surface in under two hours, you will quickly realize the cost benefits of a tubular skylight over incandescent and even traditional skylights. In addition to the free daytime operating cost, Natural Light tubular skylights do not contribute to heat loss or gain, unlike traditional skylights.
Our tubular skylights are precision engineered to withstand all weather conditions making them leak-proof and maintenance free. All models have a 25 years product warranty, the best in the industry! At Solar Lights & More, in Ocala, FL, we are happy to use our skill and 23 years of experience to fit you with the solar tubes you need in order to enjoy a more comfortable, efficient, and cosmetically appealing space.
How Does It Work?
The low-profile, durable acrylic dome captures sunlight on your roof from sunup to sundown. The captured sunlight travels through a highly reflective, mirror-like tube. It bounces several times inside the tube before entering your home through an attractive light fixture which is designed to evenly spread the incoming sunlight eliminating “hot spots”. The tubular skylight also blocks out harmful UV rays.
Benefits of Solar Tubular Skylights
Solar tubular skylights offer a versatile and appealing solar lighting option for your home. If you want to increase the amount of natural light in your home but can’t install skylights, solar tubular skylights offer the perfect solution for your needs. In fact, solar tubular skylights offer benefits that beat those of skylights across the board:
- When it comes to lighting your home, solar tubular skylights offer superior light output. The amount of natural light you’ll get from a single small solar tubular skylight is equivalent to the light you’d expect from a skylight many times its size.
- Because solar tubular skylights utilize a different design than traditional skylights, these solar lighting options are infinitely more versatile. Solar tubular skylights can be used to brighten any room in your home, including lower floors, in a way that cannot be achieved with skylights.
- Unlike skylights, solar tubular skylights can be installed quickly so you can begin enjoying them immediately. In some cases, your solar tubular skylights can be installed and ready for use within just a few hours.
- Solar tubular skylights are available with a number of unique accessories, such as electrical lights for nighttime use and dimmer options for fine control over the amount of sunlight entering your home. Skylights cannot offer this versatility or level of lighting control.
Are Solar Tubular Skylights Right for You?
If you are new to the concept of solar tubular skylights, you might be wondering if they are a worthwhile investment for you and your family or business in Ocala, FL. This option tends to be a good choice if you want to brighten up your space without expending an excessive amount of energy. Solar tubular skylights can also be helpful if you are concerned with controlling your light, especially during the nighttime. Read below to see if solar tubular skylights could be right for you:
- You Want a Brighter Environment – The primary benefit of solar tubular skylights is the increased amount of natural light allowed to enter your space. This can work wonders for the aesthetic appeal of your home, and it can even serve as a mood booster when you wake up and make coffee in the morning. A solar tubular light is particularly effective in rooms that don’t have windows; you can give your artificial lights a break and allow the sun to light up your home.
- You Want to Save Energy – Since solar tubular lights don’t require the use of electricity, you will save a great deal of money on your energy bills with this type of investment. In addition to saving money, you will reduce your carbon footprint and help to protect the environment. If it’s important to you that you do your part to help the world go green, installing solar tubes might be the way to go about it.
- You Want to Control Your Light – If you are worried about overwhelming your space with sunlight, you’ll be glad to know that solar tubular skylights can come with dimmer features. This will give you full control over the amount of light that enters your home.
- Unique condensation release system prevents moisture build-up
- Low-profile unit blends seamlessly into roof line
- Built-in UV protection prevents fading on clothing, furniture, and rugs
- Bug and dust proof sealing system
- Watertight and maintenance free
- Several models available to fit all roof types
- Quick and easy installation
- No structural changes or wiring required
- Accessories available: Dimmer, Light Kit and Vent Kit
Solar Lights & More have over 25 years of industry experience, so you can rest assured we know what we’re doing. Contact Solar Lights Inc. of Ocala today at (352) 502-4657 for a free solar consultation!