Solar Pool Heaters for Homes in Ocala, FL
Enjoy a longer Swim Season in Central Florida
You’ve made an investment in a pool. Shouldn’t you be able to use it, even when it’s not sizzling hot outside? Solar pool heating extends the usability of your swimming pool without adding to the costs of pool operation. Thanks to solar water heating technology, you and your family can enjoy a comfortable pool at any time.
Why should you choose solar pool heating?
If you’re in the market for a pool heater, then going solar is a no-brainer. What are the advantages of choosing a solar pool heating system?
- Saving you money: Once the solar heater is installed, your heat is FREE from the sun. With a gas heater, you could pay the gas company as much as $300 a month to comfortably heat your pool. You’ll be saving on your utility or electric service bill.
- Non-polluting: Our systems generate and utilize energy that is clean, renewable, and reliable. It will help eliminate carbon dioxide emissions and reliance on fossil fuels, which are a major contributor to global climate changes.
- No maintenance needed: Once installed solar pool heaters require little to no maintenance. They also work with most existing pool pumps. Warranties are 12 years and collectors can last 30 years or more.
- Increase the value of your home: Recent studies show that homes with heated pools and solar equipment installed increases a home’s value.
- Control overheating: In hot climates, the summer heat can actually cause your pool’s water to be too warm. A solar pool heater can also cool your pool during hot summer months, which gas heaters cannot.
Solar Pool Heater vs. Gas Pool Heater
Q: Is a solar pool heater better than a gas heater?
We think so. A solar pool heater can be less expensive upfront than a gas heater, depending on the size of your pool. Once a solar pool heater is installed, your heat is FREE from the sun. Also, solar is non-polluting, and it can COOL your pool during hot summer months, something NO gas heater can do!
Q: How do I compare a gas heater to a solar pool heater?
First, check the operating costs. Will, you really be willing to pay the gas bill, or will you shut off the pool heater when you need it most?
Second, ask about annual maintenance costs. Solar has none. Also, determine the life of the system. Solar pool heating systems can last 30 years.
Lastly, what are you really trying to accomplish with a pool heater? If you want your pool to be a comfortable swimming temperature all season long, then choose solar.
We trust Aquatherm pool heating systems
Solar Lights & More is an exclusive distributor of ECOSUN® Solar Pool Heaters by Aquatherm, ranked number one in the industry. On top of producing high quality, reliable solar heaters for pools, you receive a full 12-year warranty and limited lifetime warranty!
Are you ready to enjoy your pool year-round with minimal cost? Then get in touch with our team for your own pool solar panels. With over 25 years in the solar business, you can count on us to set up your solar pool heating system to run for years to come.